Sunday, February 19, 2012

Error in add count Expression

Dear All,
I'm creating a report in the CRM , i'm using group by clause and i need to
add count Expression in the group footer depending on the details area of
the group , i've added this code in a textbox :
= count(fieldname.value, scope)
it didn't work & it generates an error that the name of the scope that i
have entered is not valid group details area
i've entered the scope as string
could anyone help me ?
thanks in advanceIf the code you entered is literal and not an example, I would say it is a
syntax error first. I would not think that you would need to specify the
"scope" if this is simply a group footer, as it should know the count
expression is in the scope of the group it is in, but maybe I am missing
something from your description.
I would try:
=count(Fields!FieldName.Value)
Rodney Landrum
"Karim Mohamed" <k_a_r_i_m_._m_o_h_a_m_e_d@.link.net> wrote in message
news:O3pEyFaWGHA.4572@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Dear All,
> I'm creating a report in the CRM , i'm using group by clause and i need to
> add count Expression in the group footer depending on the details area of
> the group , i've added this code in a textbox :
> = count(fieldname.value, scope)
> it didn't work & it generates an error that the name of the scope that i
> have entered is not valid group details area
> i've entered the scope as string
> could anyone help me ?
> thanks in advance
>

No comments:

Post a Comment