Monday, March 26, 2012

error installing RS

I try sql setup newsgroup but nobody answer.
Hi,
I have a SQL server dev edition in windows XP pro, I wan to install
Reporting Services but I have an error at the end "error code 25619".
It creates two databases--> ReportServer and ReportServerTempDB.
How can I pass this error? Any ideas?
Tks in advance
JohnnyEnable IWAM_ComputerName account if it is disabled. Also, if Distributed
Transaction Coordinator service is not running, start it. Then rerun Setup.
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"JFB" <jfb@.newSQL.com> wrote in message
news:%23IYqsSHWEHA.4024@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I try sql setup newsgroup but nobody answer.
> Hi,
> I have a SQL server dev edition in windows XP pro, I wan to install
> Reporting Services but I have an error at the end "error code 25619".
> It creates two databases--> ReportServer and ReportServerTempDB.
> How can I pass this error? Any ideas?
> Tks in advance
> Johnny
>|||Tks for reply Ravi... I got it, the DTC was off.
Johnny
"Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)" <ravimu@.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:%231aZ6NJWEHA.4064@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Enable IWAM_ComputerName account if it is disabled. Also, if Distributed
> Transaction Coordinator service is not running, start it. Then rerun
Setup.
> Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
> SQL Server Reporting Services
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
>
> "JFB" <jfb@.newSQL.com> wrote in message
> news:%23IYqsSHWEHA.4024@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > I try sql setup newsgroup but nobody answer.
> >
> > Hi,
> > I have a SQL server dev edition in windows XP pro, I wan to install
> > Reporting Services but I have an error at the end "error code 25619".
> > It creates two databases--> ReportServer and ReportServerTempDB.
> > How can I pass this error? Any ideas?
> > Tks in advance
> > Johnny
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment