Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error Loading : sqlceme30.dll

Dear All,

Please let me know how I can overcome the following Error.

System.InvalidOperationException was unhandled
Message="An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Unable to load DLL 'sqlceme30.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"
Source="RDA_Dummy"
StackTrace:
at RDA_Dummy.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 190
at RDA_Dummy.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at RDA_Dummy.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in C:\Test\My Project\Application.Designer.vb:line 35
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at RDA_Dummy.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 81
at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Regards,


SEe this http://blogs.msdn.com/smartclientdata/archive/2005/07/15/439008.aspx blog is any help.|||

Hi,

Thank you for your respond... It was detailed enough.

However I am facing an issue on Deployment, so I submited this to Smart Device Forum. "Pls Refer below Link"

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1479438&SiteID=1

This gives me another answer, please assist me in this case.

THnakx

No comments:

Post a Comment