Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error installing SQL Server 2000

I think the problem is the Security Update KB824141 installed in Windows 2000 Server. T
ry to unistall it. (I found about this problem when I was searching in Google, but I di
d not test this solution. This solution was provided by http://examnotes.net/arch/

71/2003/10/959891).
If it fixes the problem, please, post it here.
(Sorry if my english is bad, I'm brasilian.)
God bless you.
-- PsyClown wrote: --
The installation is going fine untill it was finished copying files to the d
isk and starts setting up the server.
"First of the all the following error eccures: (ill try translating it from
danish to english)
The system dll file kernel32.dll was moved in the memory. The program will n
ot run correcly. The moving eccured, because the dll file C:\WINNT\system32\
MPR.dll used it in the adressarea, there otherwise was reversed for Windows
dll files.
The deliver of the dll file should be contacted to get a new dll file."
And then I get another error wich I can't remember now.
Well I've tried closing all unused programs before installing, but it doesn'
t help a bit and i've tried searching for something that could help me, with
out any results.
I hope someone can help me.It worked after I uninstalled the update.
thx for the help
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.examnotes.net ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment