Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error loading resource string in SP2

After I installed the SP2 and reboot the server, when I try to print the a
report, it keep pop up the error message say"Error loading resource string",
after I click many times, I got the printer properties window, many text in
the button are disappear, but I still could print it out.
Any idea?
ThanksMy guess is that you had the beta of SP2. If so then you need to clear out
then per Brian Welcker (MS): You need to clean out any older versions of the
controls from your C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files directory.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"msnews.microsoft.com" <huangxiaohua@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:uYZWGkxSFHA.2304@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> After I installed the SP2 and reboot the server, when I try to print the a
> report, it keep pop up the error message say"Error loading resource
string",
> after I click many times, I got the printer properties window, many text
in
> the button are disappear, but I still could print it out.
> Any idea?
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment