Thursday, March 29, 2012

error loading the report in the designer

Hi all,
I'm working on rs2005, and i cannot load any server report in the
designer.
i get the following error:
"One or more errors encountered while loading the designer. The errors
are listed below.
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation "
I can load local reports, and i can load the server reports on other
computers.
It just suddenly stopped working in my laptop, and no reinstallation
helps (at least not the visual studio, framework, or the report server)
Does anyone hav an idea?
Thanks,
EyalWell, i found the solution eventually,
After getting a message "font verdana does not support style regular"
while trying to load a winforms into the designer, i deleted all my
fonts from my computer, and copied them from another computer.
both the winform problem and the reporting services problem has gone
forever.
it seems that a corrupted font has crashed the visual studio designer.
Eyal
Eyal =EB=FA=E1:
> Hi all,
> I'm working on rs2005, and i cannot load any server report in the
> designer.
> i get the following error:
> "One or more errors encountered while loading the designer. The errors
> are listed below.
> Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation "
> I can load local reports, and i can load the server reports on other
> computers.
> It just suddenly stopped working in my laptop, and no reinstallation
> helps (at least not the visual studio, framework, or the report server)
> > Does anyone hav an idea?
> Thanks,
> Eyal

No comments:

Post a Comment