Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error Locating Server/Instance

Hi All, i'm using Sql Server 2005 Standard, IIS 6.0 an Windows 2003 Server.
I deployed my project on IIS (Default web site) everything goes well, but i created new web site on IIS called MCSite and deplyed here same project as to Default web site. I navigate to project on new web site, the login screen show, i've inserted credentials(credentials to application not to SQL Server!!) and try to login, then an error message show: error 26:Error Locating Server/Instance.

Can someone help me what to do with that?
Thank you very muchCan you send connection string which you r using

thanks|||A quick Google of the error message you listed revealed numerous causes and solutions to the problem. Rather than list them all here, I request you try Google first and come back if you are still having the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment